Kamis, 19 Januari 2023

Self Talk

I don't know why, I want to talk about anything tonight....

About my life, my feeling, and my life purpose..
I still learn about the real life, I met many people from another place...
See variace of tradition and tolerate any discrepancy...
We can act as majority in some region, but in another place we are minority😂
There is many concern in this long journey, I realize past was a memories, we have chance today and next days...
Sometime I want to a bit relax, not to ambission to get something...

I know, i should more carefull to take decision... Any action has the risk...
I don't want choose a wrong street again, confused in the dark, try to found the light...

When I found little light, I want to take a breathe, think carefuly....
Give our self a nice treatment... Slowly... Don't walk to fast, if can broke your health...

Lived peacefully with family more precious, don't push your mind in the small box... This whole world have many bigger place to your health...

Stay happy.... Don't push your self to much... Time is unreplacement... Stop think time is money😂

When die, we are not bring anything except peacefully soul....

I mean, i don't say to being lazy, just stay calm, and understand about your needs..😊

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



By :
Free Blog Templates