Rabu, 12 Desember 2012

i wanna be with you - mandy moore



I try but I cant seem to get myselfTo think of anythingBut youYour breath on my faceYour warm gentle kiss I taste the truthI taste the truth
We know what I came here forSo I won`t ask for more
I wanna be with youIf only for a nightTo be the one whose in your armsWho holds you tightI wanna be with youThere`s nothing more to sayThere`s nothing else I want more than to feel this wayI wanna be with you (yeah)
So I`ll hold you toniteLike I would if you were mineto hold forever moreAnd I`ll saver each touch that I wantedSo much to feel before (to feel before)How beautiful it isJust to be like this
I wanna be with youIf only for a nightTo be the one whose in your armsWho holds you tightI wanna be with youThere`s nothing more to sayThere`s nothing else I want more than to feel this way(I wanna be) I wanna be with you
Oh babyI can`t fight this feeling anymoreIt drives me crazy when I try toSo call my nameTake my handMake my wishBaby, your command?
YeahhhI wanna be with youThere`s nothing more to sayThere`s nothing else I want more than to feel this way(I wanna be)I wanna be with you (I wanna be with you)I wanna be with youWanna be with you (Yeahhh)(I wanna be with you)I wanna beI wanna be with youi wanna be with youwanna be with youu..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



By :
Free Blog Templates