Senin, 26 Desember 2016

Secret from God

I often cry when I felt I can't pass trouble in my life.. Even I have felt that God not love me anymore..
But he always prove that he love me more than I know..
He give me best husband around the world, beautiful, smart and cute daughter as most valuable bonus for me.. I really love them, I felt rich if they with me.. They are everything..
God also give me, nice job, good friend, and lovely family. Mom in law that love me like my mom, and many more love from others family.
Sometime I feel so ego when I closed my eyes about this fact, cause of a little problem..
I believe on you, and I will try to always believe on you..
You take anything bad from me, and replace it by the best one..
I feel you always there, smile, taking care of me, hold my hand, and saved me every time, everywhere.. Thanks for your love God, thanks for your presents😊 'merry Christmas' people around the world express their happiness when you come to the world for us 😊i ❤Jesus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



By :
Free Blog Templates